205 North 7th Street
Breckenridge, MN 56520
We are OPEN and available for in-person services:
- Per CDC guidelines: masks are recommended for everyone regardless of vaccination status (disposables can be provided).
- Sanitize your hands when you enter the building.
- Maintain social distancing when possible.
- All public computers are available for use.
- Toys and kindles will not be available at this time.
- Curbside Pickup Service is still available for anyone who wishes to use it. Call us at (218) 643-2113 for details or to schedule a pick-up.
We can't wait to see you!
You can place requests for items online anytime at egcatalog.larl.org/eg/opac/advanced.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a pickup time please call the library at 218-643-2113.
Monday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Place a hold in the library's catalog and pick up your item at this location using curbside delivery. For more information- Click Here
Wi-Fi and Computers for Public Use
FREE access the web with your own device or use one of our public computers
Want to print documents at the library or from outside the library using your phone, tablet or laptop? We now offer wireless printing. For more information- Click Here
Wireless Internet access to those without it at home and those who wish to stay connected while traveling. For more information- Click Here
The book drop is built into the wall of the north side of the library right above the small strip of sidewalk.