205 North 7th Street
Breckenridge, MN 56520
Visit us with these guidelines in mind:
- Please wear a mask (disposables can be provided).
- Limit your visit to 20 minutes or less.
- Sanitize your hands when you enter the building.
- Touch items only as needed.
- Maintain social distancing.
- 3 computers will be available for 45-minute appointments, sanitizing in between users. Call ahead, during hours listed, to reserve a computer.
- Toys and kindles will not be available.
- Please do not visit the library if you are sick.
- Curbside Pickup Service will still be available. Call us at (218) 643-2113 for details.
We can't wait to see you!
You can place requests for items online anytime at egcatalog.larl.org/eg/opac/advanced.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a pickup time please call the library at 218-643-2113.
Monday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Starting March 1st)
Place a hold in the library's catalog and pick up your item at this location using curbside delivery. For more information- Click Here
FREE access the web with your own device or use one of our public computers
Want to print documents at the library or from outside the library using your phone, tablet or laptop? We now offer wireless printing. For more information- Click Here
Wireless Internet access to those without it at home and those who wish to stay connected while traveling. For more information- Click Here
The book drop is built into the wall of the north side of the library right above the small strip of sidewalk.
EXPLORE! Tales & Trails- Summer Reading Experience for everyone ages 0-18
EXPLORE! Summer Events at the Breckenridge Library
Watch the recordings of any online events at https://larl.org/eventarchive/.
For those families who are missing our past in-person Storytimes and are looking for something on the go, stop into the library and try one of our Storytime To Go kits! Each kit has 6-10 books (example here) on a related theme, a couple coloring pages, and a sheet of songs/rhymes/activities along with early literacy tips for families.
2021 is Lake Agassiz Regional Library's 60th Anniversary - Click Here for details