News & Notices:
To get your local event on the list
Bids are now being accepted for mowing empty lots for the Breckenridge Port Authority. Stop in at City Hall for a bid packet. All bids are due by April 3rd.
City Offices (including Public Utilities) will be moving to 227 North 6th Street, Breckenridge, formerly the SunOpta offices, on Wednesday, March 25th while the new city hall is being constructed.
Meeting Location Changes:
-City Council, Public Utilities Commission and Port Authority Meetings will be held at the Family Community Center.
-Active Living Committee Meetings will be held at CHI St. Francis.
-All other meetings will be held at temporary City Hall, 227 North 6th Street.
This will be a 6-18 month change of address.
Please call (218)643-1431 with any questions or stop in and see us!
****Attention ALL Breckenridge Residents****
Alley Restrictions in effect Monday, March 16th until further notice
Due to the soggy ground, Wells Memorial Park is closed temporarily until further notice
- MN Department of Transportation
- Explore Minnesota
- Breckenridge/Wahpeton Chamber of Commerce
- Breckenridge Public School http://breckenridge.k12.mn.us/
- St. Mary's Catholic School www.stmarysschoolbreck.com/
- Wilkin County Government & to sign up for CODE RED www.co.wilkin.mn.us
- Donate at www.heatshare.org